Thursday, September 9, 2010

hello my lovelies :)

ELLOOOO! I am back... and going to try and stay on top of my blogging, even though I am so so so busy!!!! But life lately has been so exciting! God has taken me places where I can change lives!!
This week started off kind of rocky, I was on commitment to the Lord, and I kinda messed that up with ol boy! I tried to take that situation back into my own hands and again God proved himself that as long as I try to keep that for myself I will lose it. THe reason I tried to take it back into my own hands.. well I didn't try, it just came over me! If that makes sense... But lately I had been reading a book called *Nine ways God Always Speaks* which is basically a book about the signs God shows you, how he shows them to you, who he shows them through, and all that good stuff.... So I got really bold one night and cried out to God like never before and asked him to PLEASEEEEE take my feelings away for this guy if there was nothing for us in the future because I was tired of feeling the way I did!! I said this "God, if at some point, i don't care if its 5 years from now or 5 months or 15 years... if he is supposed to be a part of my life GIVE ME A SIGN!!!" So I will know, and so I can get on with my life! After I prayed and cried so hardddd, I went to bed.... the next morning I had 3 text messages from him and 2 missed calls (I HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM BEFORE THAT IN A WHILE) so when I woke up and saw that i was so confused....was that GoD???? is that a sign?? I asked some friends and they all mainly told me to take it as what it was at the time! that right now I'm on commitment and I need to leave it up to God, because right now ol boy is hindering my walk with God! which is true... so a few days pass and I am still confused and I asked God again, god... I am confused...if that was a sign from you, make it happen again..... SUre enough...the next day...I woke up again with a missed call from him!
I knewwww it was God that time....coinsidences like that dont just happen....as a matter of fact....THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES! Everything is timed by Gods perfect plan. So after I promised myself I WOULDNT TAKE IT BACK into my own hands...... I did... i swore I would not call him or try to do anything, and I did.... I called him that day....he ended up coming over...and once again.. i messed up!
But i can assure you, when he was leaving....I told him to forget about me.... and that I was going to forget about him and block his number....that way, if something were to happen between us, it wouldn't be because he or i tried to make it happen! SOO..in other words...I had to restart my commitment...and this time I have the support of girlfriends and guy friends to make sure i dont get back into that!! No boys til FEB. 6

Other than that, we finally got our High school ministry REVOLUTION up and running... our first one was this past tuesday and it was absolutely amazing and all the glory goes to the Lord!!! We had about 20 high school kids... and thats pretty awesomeeeee for the first week!!!! The city of Tuscaloosa is about to BE ROCKED by jesus and these kids are gonna be shinin so brightttt with the love of christ!!! I can't wait to see how far we can go and how many lives will be changed!!!! WHOOP WHOOPPP

1 comment: