Tuesday, August 24, 2010

....BuSy BEE

So, school has started back.... AND I AM ALREADY OVERWHELMED! oh brother! I cannot seem to get on track with my volunteer hours.... my work hours.... church hours.....God hours.....school hours...... homework hours....! GEEEZZZZZ! it seems like its never going to end! haha While I say all of that..... I honestly..... HAVE TO GIVE GOD GLORY! I prayed and prayed and prayed and then prayed some more for the Lord to fill my life with opporunities to change lives and be a light for Him! I prayed that he would keep me so busy that I would have no time what so ever to think about my past, the people from my past who hurt me, or boys PERIOD.... and he SURE ENOUGHHHHHH as the sky is blue made my semester RIDICULOUSLY busy! :)) But I am so stinkin excited to get started because I am so anxious to see where He is going to take me. I know that doors I didn't even know existed are about to be opened for me.

I am taking 2 classes in which I have to volunteer. Through out this semester, I have to volunteer 100 hours..... yes... ONE HUNDRED hours! One of the places, is an after school care program for At Risk children..... another place is a society in which I get to help in almost every aspect of a persons life..... with food.... shelter....clothing....therapy...finding a job... WHAT ELSE COULD I ASK FOR???? Not only am I going to get a chance to be an example in other peoples lives.... I am also, MYSELF, going to be changed forever by the people I encounter.
I cannot be more thankful to the Lord.

I am soooooo ready to get started!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment