Wednesday, September 29, 2010

life goes on

Hey yall! sorry I haven't been keepin in touch! I really honestly barely have time to do my homework! haha
I recently have had some family disappointments... im not going to display it on my blog though because it actually is rather embarrasing! Just know that my family and I need prayers to get through it! But as my title says... life does go on!

Other than that.... God has really blessed me lately! Tomorrow, I get to speak for the Lord and give my testimony at a high school First Priority meeting! :) YAYYYYY! I have never spoke in front of a group before nor have I ever really told my testimony! So i ask that anyone who reads this would lift me up tonight in your prayers so that to the best of my ability I can say exactly what The Lord would like for me to say. Also, that I would have the courage to speak the truth and not hold anything back! I have a tendency to leave things out sometimes when I get nervous because I talk so dang fast when I get into a story! THanks!

I also ask that you would pray fot god to give me strength to stay commited to him during my period of commitment! Because every time I turn around I seem to develop feelings for a guy! None of them are any good though! Especially this last one...He seemed so perfect other than the fact he lives in a state on the other side of the country! He was actually a good friend of mine in high school and i liked him then but we were friends so i never said anything.. come to find out, he had liked me too! But after I graduated, we never talked bc he got a gf AND went into the navy and moved across country! Well recently, he came home...for a week.. and all of those feelings i had for him came back stronger because he had came out of his little shy shell from when we were in HS and it was pretty hott that he was a little crazier than i remembered! haaaa the other part of him not being perfect... he is really.... wild? should i say... that actually might be an under statement! but needless to say, he is hilarious!
Anyway... when he left I was a bit devistated because I didnt want to lose someone else that I cared about who seemed to fit almost everything I want in a man! BUT it really doesnt matter and shouldnt matter because guys arent supposed to be what I am focused on right now... and honestly, i feel like I am just kinda losing sight of everything God has to offer me! Because guys always get me into a whole heap of trouble and i end up regretting it all! SO yeah... just pray for strength so I can continue to grow in my relationship with God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment