Tuesday, August 17, 2010

not happenin

so....the friends thing didn't work...its like the enemy does everything in his power to make me crazy mad and jealous...when I shouldn't care in the first place because I gave it to God to deal with....solo HOWWWW does that little devil always manipulate me..I always believe the lies! Pastor Chris at church of the highlands talked about spiritual warfare the others day..and the mind is the most powerful source to create stories and believe them..its so easy to think about something and then the enemy creeps on into your thoughts telling you crap cause that's where our deepest secrets are and that snake twists the grub all kinda ways so you will fall back into his traps! Dont be fooled by his liesssss....they are all lies...the people you are mad at..dont be mad at them because its the enemy INSIDE their minds which causes them to act rude and mean! THe enemy loves for a person to be vulnerable so then that way he can get in your mind and start working to start fights with people about ridiculous things!!! I have honestly come to the conclusion that I will most definitely always love deval...but its the lords decision on if we are ever together again...and that depends on deVals CHOICE to live for God or the world. ...I can't be with someone who is on a downward path going no where... I give GOd control of this situation completely this time...I have to prove to myself..God...and my ex..that I am fine BY MYSELF...and that the only man I need in my life is the lord! ya feel me??? LOL I'm physically tired of being stressed about that situation and for now...its over for good....I'm falling in love with Jesus...and thats the end.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3

No comments:

Post a Comment