Thursday, October 21, 2010

Something is missing!?

Lately, i just feel like I am not in the right place! Tuscaloosa...is just not doin it for me anymore. I don't really know what it is but the spark that I had goin has just kinda died and burnt out some. I get so discouraged because I feel like I have been growin apart from the Lord. I don't feel him like i Used to... It gets easier for me to take a look at sin, and i have started slidin back some. I DON:T WANT TO! I don;t know what else to do. I have prayed.. I have asked the lord to renew me... but... i just don't really feel any different. At the same time, i am still goin to the high school first priorities... and still do the leadership for revolution...and i still act like i am just fine and dandy and my walk with the lord is just perfect.... AND I CANNOT PRETEND ANYMORE! i have talked to a few of my friends about it and they tell me that everyone goes through that phase more than once and to just keep prayin and stay in the wordd..... ok.. .and if i keep doing that.... and it still doesn't work.... THEN WHAT?! then i'm just a hypocrit walking around talkin to these kids and filling them up and i don;t even fill the lords presence! I am confused... I don't even know if i want to do this ministry anymore. Its just not what I thought it would be. I feel like some of the people there are just as fake as I am.. and I don't want to be around other people like that. It seems like they could really care less if i was there or not anyway. Which, to me, is not how a ministry should be. I don't know... maybe i just am all outa whack, i just know that i dont want to be like this anymore! There are so many things I;ve prayed for... and nothing happens.....maybe its because i have doubt...or i dont know! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im just frustrated and need answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment